Re: Re: Gold AJ Mouthpiece FS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marty Neilan on April 05, 1999 at 23:48:54:

In Reply to: Re: Gold AJ Mouthpiece FS posted by Brian Frederiksen on April 05, 1999 at 20:41:27:

Brian - Thanks for the incredible website and Jacobs resources. What you do is invaluable to tuba players worldwide. Your book Wind and Song will serve windplayers long we have both passed on. I studied under several of his Dr. Jacobs' students (Hanks, Harry, Landolfi) but never studied under the master directly. I always said I would one day make the arrangements to do so and, well I now regret having put it off.
For the mouthpiece picture, I entered the link to your website - I hope that does not qualify as a copyright infringement. Right clicking on it and selecting 'Properties' (on Internet Explorer) shows that it is the very image that resides on your website and not a copy. I am firmly against those who steal others pictures or music for use on their own website - that is blatant theft. I also hope I did not mislead anyone on the 'Y2K compliance' - it was only intended as a very obvious joke. I also put in a link directly to the products page on your website where tubenet users could find more info out as well as see the many other products available.
I hope I did not take your response too seriously and miss the joke if you were joking back at me. If so, then the joke is on me.
I apologize profusely (and I don't do that very often) if I have in any way offended you.
Sincerely,
Marty Neilan

Follow Ups: