Re: Tuba Colleges

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by hummm.... on April 15, 2001 at 16:45:04:

In Reply to: Tuba Colleges posted by Need to Know again on April 15, 2001 at 16:02:30:

Alright, I am a high School tuba player looking for my little niche in the world of college tuba nad here is my take on your problem. You asked for band for the buck best tuba college.....straight out, one diesn't exist. Every problem has its problems. Some are too large , some are too small, some are not well known, some are too popular. The perfect tuba school is what ever you want it to be. I have been roaming the country going to about 35 school and looking an assesing which would be the best for me. Music school is what you make out of it.
And furthermore if you are looking for some professional tuba player to spoon feed you this kind of information I suggest that you read my previous comment again, or here, I'll type it again, music school is what you put into it. IF you want everyone to give you the information, you won't get much our of music school, or college in general, or life. Some thing you have to go out an do yourself. And then, when are wonderful group of helpful tubists try to honestly help you you get all sarcastic and uppity, and that is stupid. They could have told you go go the hell away (sorry).
I reality hits you realy hard, buddy, before some person does.

Anyway.... back to my original posting....
What do you want out of college?

Follow Ups: