Re: Re: Re: Pictures of the "Free Horn"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan Randolph on April 21, 2002 at 23:00:27:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Pictures of the "Free Horn" posted by SkyviewTuba on April 21, 2002 at 20:48:15:

I have to agree with Skyview on this. While I too am ready for this ad to go away, I see no reason for this wonderful forum to be a medium through which disrespect and resentment flow. I have had the chance to participate in many sites such as this one and it always amazes me the existence of those few who have been contributing longer than anyone else and their presumption of ownership of the site. One would think your very homes had been invaded and you were forced to endure this ad. Considering the "effort" needed to click on a thread, I should hope yall (yes, I'm from Texas) could be less offended when choosing to read. Note the emphasis on choosing to read. In the spirit of free speech, this site exists for all to contribute and not just for a few self-appointed Sargeant-at-arms. Yall keep telling her to sell it or get-off, we would be wise to stop clicking on her thread or shut up.

Play low- Play deep (play nice)

Follow Ups: