ITEC 2002

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dennis AsKew on April 30, 2002 at 22:42:42:

Well, I promise there won't be many more of these, but.....

Folks we're down to less than a month until ITEC 2002. That's right, 28 days and counting. In lieu of the "5th day" posting, we decided to go with this....
It's not too late to register, attend, take part in, etc. what is turning out to be a really good show. Our website has been redesigned to make it easier to find info(but I do miss the valves....) and one cancellation has taken place--Cliff Bevan will not be joining us (I'm bummed) However, there is still a HUGE diversity of goings on during the conference. There are daily registrations, spouse registrations, housing parking forms, etc. all on the site, if you dont' find it there, ask us! There's still room in the LowBlower's group too (amateur group--sort of a festival ensemble that rehearses during ITEC and performs as prelude to the final concert).

Yes, registration may be considered a bit pricey, but it does cost to put one of these things on--and besides, even at the Army Conference in DC, you don't get nearly 100 performances over a 5 day period.....

Hope to see you all here!

D.AsKew

Follow Ups: