Besson Soveriegn

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Glave5543 on April 11, 2003 at 18:20:13:

I'm in the U.S. Marines and I am currently at the Armed Forses School of Music in Norfolk, VA. I am selling a Besson Soveriegn Euphonium. It is a full compensating system, military bell model, silver plated, and almost brand new. I bought it 3 years ago for $3400.00. I also used it maybe a total of 10 hours altogether because the last three 3 years I had been on recruiting duty and never had time to play (yeah, my chops were hurtin' when I finish my tour with recruiting and came back to the band). Anyways, Since I came back to the School of Music, I've been using the Yamaha 642S that the school gave me and decided that this is a better suited instrument for me. I'm would like to set the amount for this horn at $2600,00 but I'm flexible. I WILL caution you that this horn is not 100% perfect. During my tour on recruiting duty, I displayed my instrument out in front of my desk (for recruiting purposes) and someone had tipped it over. There was a big crease in the bell but I had it taken out, but unfortunately, a slight scar remains. If you are interested, email me and I will send you pictures of this horn AND the restored bell.

Follow Ups: