Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: suggested guidelines

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by circus man on April 30, 2003 at 14:24:20:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: suggested guidelines posted by To Circus Man on April 30, 2003 at 13:59:53:

You and the Roman guy think I'm trying to set up some sort of competition. (??)

Since YOU suggested it, I'm just offering myself up for individual critiques (heck, I'll take a free "lesson" from 30 - 60 tuba players anytime) if you'll do the same...a "master(s) class" with only two students participating - not a competition.

I find it odd that you would think that my daughter (??) doesn't already know that I'm an ass...or that your instructor doesn't already know that you're one, as well.

As far as getting back to the original subject matter, it doesn't particularly irk me that young people continue to find this bbs and ask those types of questions. Rather, it is that older people actually think they have answers to those questions and continue to attempt to answer them.

Post your name, email address, school, and instructor, and post link to a clip of you playing some short piece that you enjoy playing. Send me a way to do the same. Otherwise the value of your hit-and-run opinions are considered nothing more than the same sorts of impulses that are probably excreted from your practice room.

Follow Ups: