more info on the new Tubastore.com

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charlie Krause on August 16, 2000 at 22:36:14:

If you have not checked out the website lately, there is a special offer running that if you order anything on the website including euphoniums and tubas, shipping is free in the 48 contiguous states and product is coming in little by little and more every day. So if you need something, call me at the store and then sign up as a user and place your order on the internet and put attention to me so I get the order and the shipping is totally free no matter what or how many items. I should have most items stocked by the end of August to the end of September.

Inventory levels are fairly accurate so far except for a few things and there are still more to add.

Link is below and check out the changes made and if you find a mistake, please email me.

The next show I will do is the North Carolina Music Educators convention in November and then Mid West in December, Florida in January and Texas MEA in February. I will also do the DC Conference too. Email me for the exact dates.

We also now own all the McFadden and Pearson stores in North and South Carolina and 5 stores in St. Louis. My goal is to have a Pro Tuba/Euphonium Shop off I95 in N Carolina and one in St Louis for people to go and try out tubas there. Inventory will be held mainly in Dallas. Email me what you think about having a Pro Tuba/Euphonium Shop in these two areas so you can try out instruments.

Look forward to any ideas and suggestions. Plus I look forward to seeing you at the shows.
Look for our Ads coming up in the next TUBA Journal and in the Instrumentalist.

Call me too at 1-800-421-6090 X81926, email is charliekrause(AT)brookmays.com
Ya'll call me now, hear?

Follow Ups: