BBb Tuba Study

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Szkutko on August 15, 2001 at 00:55:55:

So far, 8 people have contacted me with nothing but positive comments, both by this BBS and email.

Lee Stofer
Blaine
Dan Mordhorst
Louis
Tom Albro
Charlie Krause
Steve Putnam
Andy Cattanach

Steve Putnam, you didn't say you'd take part, but thought it was a great idea. Are you interested in taking part?

This question also goes out to all BBS players (and tubaEuph mailing list) with any BBb tuba experience. This includes Pro's who've used a BBb a couple of times instead of their Cs, students (all levels), amateurs, brass bandies, concert bandies and so on.

To start this study, I'd like people to register for it. This will make things easier on my part, as I know how many people I'm working with, who they are and which country they are in. It will also make for more accurate stats, which will be part of this study.

registering is simple, send me an email stating

Full Name
Email address
Country
State (if you live in one)

First of all, a "tuba" profile will be done on all participants. This won't be a dig into their family life or other personal details. It is interesting to know a persons tuba experience (pro, amateur, tuba lover etc.) so we can relate this to the comments and decisions they make, to gain a better understanding of things.

The profile will consist of Years Playing tuba, Horns played, Pro/ama/student, country/state. Maybe more.

A web page with submission form will be set up for this and all other questions.
Please don't send any info other than below for now, which is simply to register your intent to participate.

Full Name
Email address
Country
State (if you live in one)

phart(AT)pullmyfinger.com.au to register

I've planned to do this study via email, relieving this BBS of excessive strain and space usage.

Also, please tell all your friends and colleagues about this study. The more the better

Please register by the 27th of August. Thank you.

Follow Ups: