Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Perantoni vs. Bobo

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan on August 16, 2002 at 00:05:47:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Perantoni vs. Bobo posted by ? on August 15, 2002 at 21:10:23:

Congratulations on being well informed.

Here's how I've read this so far.

The first response was to my original post was:
"Perantoni misses some notes. Bobo does not."

Your response to that was:
"You need to listen to Bobo again. Who wants to sound like they're playing a pea-shooter?"

Your response sounded to me like you were knocking Bobo. It read like you were saying Bobo sounds like he is playing a pea-shooter. The could also be interpreted that you meant Perantoni sounds like he's playing a pea-shooter. Now, I'm not very well informed, you see, and I don't know what a pea-shooter is or what a pea-shooter sounds like, but in your context it didn't sound like a good thing. So I responded to what I took as you saying "Who wants to sound like Roger Bobo" by saying that I wouldn't mind. To take that the other way, you may have been asking, "Who wants to sound like Daniel Perantoni?" And to that, I'd say that I wouldn't mind sounding like him either. Again, I'm basing this on my interpretation that sounding like a pea-shooter is a bad thing.

I don't know what you were trying to say, your first post doesn't make sense to me, and your last post, while more easily understood, contradicts what I took from your first post. Perhaps you would like to explain what you meant.

It's probably still quite evident that I'm poorly informed, but maybe you could take the time to share some of your information.

Thanks, in advance,

Dan

Follow Ups: