Re: Re: Re: Buzzing?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Funny Buzzing Story on August 25, 2002 at 08:56:30:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Buzzing? posted by Joshua Cutchin on August 25, 2002 at 08:19:57:

When I was in grad school, in the middle of one of my many road trips, I was playing my MP to warm up. Picture...I had a '73 Chevy high-top van, a bit rusty, very loud and generally suspect in appearance. As I was driving down the highway, a State Trooper saw me from the other lane....in my van with a piece of metal on my face...as soon as he passed me, he spun around, light flashing and tires squeeling. I was obviously confused as my galactic cruiser could barely make 65 MPH and I was probably only going 55. I pulled over and, in a sweat, got my lic. and reg. ready to go. He was cautiously approaching my car from behing, hand actually near his weapon. When he got to the window, he demanded to see what I had in my had. I showed him my MP. He immediately doubled over in laughter. He told me that he played tuba in high school!! He thought I was toking up...never tried the mouthpiece for anything other than the tuba....
Tony Z.

Follow Ups: