Re: Re: Sheet Music?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jacob Morgan on August 12, 2003 at 16:25:02:

In Reply to: Re: Sheet Music? posted by Jeff R on August 12, 2003 at 16:03:34:

Thanx, Im goin to ask my director if he has any solos on hand before I go out and purchase more.

Also, I have some clips of me playing up on the web, mind it was me recording myself with a mic laying on my desk, so the sound quality may not be the best.. but then again it may be dead on. I've never been professionaly recorded to hear my own tone quality, I have been complimented on my tone many times and recieved near perfects on it at All regions.

If it be ok i can post up a link, I have a couple of me running through a peice in teh getchel book, then half a dozen of me 'goofing around' playing animaniacs mario etc.. it was for humor more then anything :)

Also, I got asked to tryout for the marine core band. I kindly took it "with a grain of salt" figuring it was a recruiting technique, although I was the only one in our entire band to be asked, we were done it was the end of the yr so we had free days everyday, when a full dressed marine came in and asked me to. said he'd get with me this yr to tryout.. i planon trying out just just to tryout and get the experience.. What are your comments on this? is this just recruiting or what? I am sure the skil level of anyone in a marine band is 1000x more then mine.

Follow Ups: