Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cheapness

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay Bertolet on December 10, 1999 at 14:42:35:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cheapness posted by Steve on December 10, 1999 at 09:48:37:

Steve,

I don't know who you are but you are VERY lucky I can't figure it out from your anonymous post. If I could, you'd be in court right now and I'd be suing your butt! Don't you DARE call me a racist when you don't know the first thing about me. For your information, my understanding of the meaning of the word "cracker" is synonymous with "good ole boy". My dictionary defines cracker as "a rural dwelling individual, most likely from the Southeast". It is certainly no kind of insult and was not intended by me to be an insult of any kind. And while we're clearing up your obvious misconceptions, you should know that I was born and raised in Michigan. In fact, my brother still lives there and goes to truck pulls with his show trucks. The only reason I'm in Florida myself is because I won a job here.

If you'd like to justify your anonymous insults, I'd sure like to hear it. I don't see a single thing in either mine or Joe's posts that is racist or insulting.

Follow Ups: