FS: 3 Month Old B&S Eb PT-22PS Tuba

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fredric Einstein on December 03, 2000 at 00:51:49:

I have just gotten engaged (my wedding is on Dec 27th) and find that my lifestyle will no longer support multiple tubas. Therefore, I need to sell my 3 month old, silver plated, B&S Perantucci Eb tuba (model 4194). This is a superb (and very expensive) horn and is of a brand new design. I would very much prefer to sell it to a person who can come and AUDITION the horn (since it is not a "common" horn like a Mirafone 186) here in Detroit. I happened to have fallen in love with this horn (I searched and played many various Eb horns before buying this one). I purchased it from Custom Music here in Detroit for about $7,000 (plus $500 for the hard case and $400 for the gig bag). I am asking $4750 for the entire package, plus shipping. I'm not tremendously desperate to sell it, but I'm going to be pretty busy with my new wife and 7 year old twin sons (whom I'm adopting) and my ability to handle two different tubas is going to be severely curtailed (also, I need to pay for her wedding ring!!!). The horn is in absolutely new condition and also includes a Perantucci 67 mouthpiece. If anyone is interested, please contact me via E-mail. I can be reached at either feinstei(AT)mw.mediaone.net or at my business feinstei(AT)ford.com.

Thanks!

Fred

Follow Ups: