Another Satisfied Customer.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joshua Wirt on December 11, 2000 at 10:54:32:

This past weekend I had a very satisfying experience at the Baltimore Brass Company with David Fedderly. I have recently been in the market for a larger F tuba and was very successful in finding exactly what I wanted. Mr. Fedderly let me try out a new batch of Meinl-Weston 45slp's.....4 REALLY REALLY GOOD HORNS! After some time with each, I was able to narrow them down to 1 and played that one against a YFB-822. I ultimately went with the Yamaha. Most of my playing is with a quinet, however, if I were looking for a "German" F, it would be a tough call between the 45slp and the Boehm & Meinl that he has in stock.

Mr. Fedderly's expertise made it very easy for me to find the horn that best suited MY needs. We were also able to go through and find the mouthpiece that worked best for me...a Dillon PS-1...very nice mp, btw....

At any rate, if anyone is in the market for a new/used horn/mouthpiece, I can't recommend David Fedderly high enough. This is my second business dealing with him and he's 2/2 on outstanding service and professionalism.

BTW, he's got a TON of horns (and if you've ever been to his place, you know there isn't much room anyway!) in stock right now.....and some really good ones too!!!!

Another happy customer,
Josh

Follow Ups: