Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PT-6 1st valve mechanism (rotary)?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kaseem on December 19, 2000 at 13:40:00:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PT-6 1st valve mechanism (rotary)? posted by A Guy in Virginia on December 19, 2000 at 12:55:36:

The person who made assumptions and missed the point is yourself. Labelling "...." as the "the problem" is a very convenient way to limit my intentions to only one possibility. For example, I said I "owned" a repair shop. I never said anything about being a repairman. Perhaps you're prone to assumptions without asking necessary questions for clarification. I left open the possibility some people do, in fact manually adjust a PT-6's first valve slide (we tuba players oursleves come in a variety of configurations), sure as some hold a horn sideways on their lap, some sit back in a chair, some sit on the edge, some are large and some are small.

I treat people as I expect to be treated and NEVER, NEVER give advice unless advice is requested. My posting had 2 sentences with question marks. Asking for details of someone's experience is not asking for advice. Those who understood my intent have emailed me privately and know I'm quite appreciative.

Follow Ups: