Re: Re: PT-6 1st valve mechanism (rotary)?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kaseem on December 19, 2000 at 21:44:48:

In Reply to: Re: PT-6 1st valve mechanism (rotary)? posted by Hmmm... on December 19, 2000 at 17:49:09:

There are a number of possibilities for where you could put a trigger or some other mechanism for 1st slide movement, depending on many factors (how you sit, how you hold the horn, etc.). I wanted (and would still welcome) how those who have done it with a rotary PT-6 have done it. I re-read my posting a few times and thought I was clear enough about the type of repsonse I wanted - others' experiences in having this done. I'd hoped to avoid spelling it out like this, but if it's necessary, it's necessary. I tried hard to avoid my 2nd posting, but couldn't make myself do it, even though I was [accurately :) ] aware of the consequences. C'est la vie. Thanks Hmmm... for your posting.

With thanks to those who've responded privately, can anyone else address the info I'm seeking? Pics and diagrams are fine. I can open any file/format. I've been hoping to avoid the time and trouble of experimenting with my own design, which risks not getting it right the first time. Email address in first posting.

Kaseem

Follow Ups: