Re: Dolly bag owners.......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by lets see..... on December 06, 2001 at 23:49:42:

In Reply to: Dolly bag owners....... posted by LV on December 06, 2001 at 19:15:14:

Let see.... I made my order via phone around the last week of July of 2000 and was told that the order would be complete in 4-6 weeks, I sent the check around the first week of August. The check cleared my bank account in mid September. After several phonecall from both myself and my teacher, still no bag. Finally, towards the end of November I threatend to seek legal action. Finally around the first week of December I received a bag, put my horn in it, and guess what.... it didn't fit. So rather than waiting another "4-6 weeks" (or 5 months.. you what... whatever), I returned it, got a full refund and that very same day went to visit Charlie at the tuba store and picked up a Reunion Blues gig bag and took it home the same day and save myself some money AND ended up with some extra cash. Hopefully some of you have had better experiences with Dolly, just sharing my personal story. Hope it works out for you LV.

Chris

Follow Ups: