Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Conn 56J - laquer finish for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charlie on December 07, 2001 at 10:23:51:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Conn 56J - laquer finish for sale posted by dp on December 06, 2001 at 19:54:16:

Truth is, whether you know it or not. The customer is the one who chooses to buy mail order to save the tax. It is the first question out of their mouth in a store. The really funny thing is it is the first thing out of pro's mouths as well. Hmmmmmmmmmm. It is nothing new. I assume you paid tax on everything you have bought from your statement, all the tubas and accessories you have bought and you bought them local and never by mail order. Is this TRUE? Everyone wants to get the best deal they can get and save as much as possible. I gather you are the exception.

You have such a nice outlook on things and I am sure you smile all the time.

By the way,this dealer in Texas started out in CA and then moved to Texas. This dealer in Texas that almost killed German tuba sales, what you say is not true at all. The approach to sales in not at all similar and what he did is not at all what you say. You speak of things you know nothing about at all and if you do, it is pieces and not the whole story.

You show such a down attitude on everything theses days. Seems kind of funny.

All the dealers that you speak about sell mail order in the US. They ship tubas all over the US all the time.

Name me one dealer that doesn't of all the regional dealers. I will bet your local west coast dealer has shipped them out of CA as well.

Problem is you think that we sold tubas to hurt the tuba community from what you say, that we were or are in it only for the money, you are wrong. I could have cared less if anyone came in if they bought or not. We sell them to try and make a modest living, no one is getting rich and most of us really tried to help the customer, the player. I did and no matter what you say here or anywhere, you can not convince me you know how I sold or how others sell and their motives and thinking. It is your opinion and you don't know our minds, and hearts. Like we were all going to be millionares. Maybe we sell tubas because we like it and want to help people get an axe they will love. Its a shame you see such untrue things about the people who sell tubas today and in the past.

Follow Ups: