Stuff for sale....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Josh on December 17, 2001 at 00:25:58:

Doing a little "pre-Spring" cleaning here around the house and I have a few things to get rid of.

1. Dillon M1C mouthpiece. Bought in the Spring and played a couple of times. I bought a different CC a few months ago and decided it wasn't working for me. The mouthpiece is virtually brand new.....except for the dust it has collected on the shelf! $80

2. Dillon F2 mouthpiece. Purchased this with a Yamaha F a few years ago. I played on it for a while, but once again.....decided it wasn't for me. It, also collected a lot of dust over the years. It has one tiny nick on the rim...you can see it, but I can't feel it. And one tiny ding on the outer part of the rim. $40

3. Schilke Helleberg. I bought this new in April in my quest for a different CC mouthpiece. It's in like-new condition, as it never saw much light outside of the box. $40

4. Reunion Blues Leather (black) gig bag for Yamaha 822F. Bought this in the spring for my then Yamaha F. Excellent bag that didn't get used a lot as the horn didn't leave the house that much, except for a few rehearsals/gigs. Never been in the rain. No deep scratches or places of wear. It looks brand new. This has been the finest bag I've ever owned and I hope to find one that fits my new Meinl F. $450

Prices do not include shipping.

Happy Holidays,
Josh

Follow Ups: