Re: Re: 1st State College PA TubaChristmas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Philip Jensen on December 05, 2002 at 15:47:47:

In Reply to: Re: 1st State College PA TubaChristmas posted by Frederick J. Young on December 05, 2002 at 12:33:55:

Nope, it is "indoors". I say this in qoutations because the large building (Ag Arena) the performance will be in, is not well heated. Being part of the "Festival of Trees" there will be around 100 decorated trees to provide some heat. I figure it would be 50 F at the coldest, but hopefully warmer than that. I plan to check it out next Thursday, so if you want to know (or anybody else) what it is really like, send me an email next Friday and I'll give you the low down. There will be chairs provided (but no stands) so it is a sit down event.

On the campus map I gave the link for, in the upper right corner, the Ag Arena is diagnally across the intersection from the Stadium

We've got a new divided highway (I-99) that just opened Nov. 25th that connects I-80 to State College (NOT the Milesburg exit, the next one to the East - Pleasant Gap?/Bellefonte?). I haven't driven it yet but I've heard that it shaves 15 minutes off your travel time once you leave I-80. Take the Park St. exit and it takes you right to the Ag Arena and further on down to the Music Building.

Hope you can make it!

Philip

Follow Ups: