Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Parantuchi mouthpieces

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marty Erickson on March 01, 2001 at 16:25:53:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Parantuchi mouthpieces posted by Chris on February 24, 2001 at 22:10:03:

Here's a shameless plug for the relatively new "Erickson Signature" mouthpieces. Most places such as International Music, Brasswind, Tuba Exchange, etc. sell them for under $95. the ME-1 is the one I use, and it is similar to, but more comfortable than the PT-36. The ME-2 is similar to the small Helleberg or the PT-72. the ME-3 is similar to the Rose Symphony Model; the ME-4 is similar to the PT-48 and the ME-5 is similar to the PT-84. These mouthpieces are selling extremely well, with a couple of the models currently on back order. The ME-4 and -5 are the big horn mouthpieces and the ME-2 is the smallest of the batch, superb for small F and Eb tubas and for focusing the high range. Email me if you have questions, but the prices are very good. Players report that the biggest boon has been to intonation and stamina--very secure. What can I say--they're fun to play. Thus endeth the shameless plug---thanks for reading.

Follow Ups: