Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salesmen

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Curious once again on March 01, 2001 at 18:05:47:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salesmen posted by Joe S. on March 01, 2001 at 00:17:03:

Okay, Joe. You are right, and I shouldnt have wasted my time trying to prove a moot point. I wasnt trying to sway you from your thinking, it may have been an inflammatory type of question (though it was not meant to be, I heard it from a professor whom I thought to be intelligent). I was just not hoping to get such a gruff response. Oh, I didnt mean so place a seed in anyone's mind, and I'm sorry if I did Mr Russo. It was not my intent to hurt business.
Anyway, I wont post my name for one reason only: as people have read this they may have decided that they dont like me. That is unfortunate, because few, if any, people on here know me. I am a highschooler...an as such I have a long road to travel no matter what my career may be. As I recognize my long way to go I definately dont want to be hindered by someone in the tuba world or otherwise hearing my name and thinking "what a jerk" for something I said that wasnt intended to be harmful.
I think you are right on a second point, I didnt include my name, possibly...possibly because deep down I knew it was an inflammatory question. It may have been that I knew it would piss someone off and I was not hoping to do that. Sorry again Mr. Russo.
Lastly, as I have to be going, you appeared to be defending the nice guys, Joe (and i do believe that was your intent), so why did you leave bitter and sarcastic comments towards me (i.e. would you mind letting us know from whom your tuba was originally stolen?)?
I have not intentionally offended anyone. Joe, I do believe that you are trying to do what is right. I just think you are doing it in the wrong way.
Sorry to waste your time.
Anon. "No hard feelings to you, Joe" Highschooler

Sorry again Mr. Russo
BTW: I play an old junker school tuba. It is definately not stolen.

Follow Ups: