Additional SRTEC Information

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jill Hennen on February 05, 2003 at 15:41:40:

I would like to take a minute of your time to encourage those of you in the Southeast United States to come and be a part of a very important and quickly approaching Tuba and Euphonium event.

The University of Alabama will be hosting the upcoming SRTEC (Southeast Regional Tuba/Euphonium Conference). This event will be taking place at the Moody Music Building on the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. The conference will begin at noon on Friday February 14 and run through the afternoon of Sunday, February 16, 2003.

The conference will offer something for everyone that is a part of the tuba and euphonium family. Including masterclasses, student recitals, guest recitals and even participatory ensembles.

For more information on the conference including registration information and a complete and up to date schedule of events please visit the conference website www.bama.ua.edu/~miketuba. Very shortly the website will also include program information for all of the recital as well as biographies for the guest artists.

Our professor, Mike Dunn, or school of music and our studio have been working very hard to make this conference a success and everyone involved is excited about it. We would very much like to see all of you in driving distance of the Tuscaloosa, AL area come and be a part of this event with us.

If you need further information or have any additional questions after visiting the website please do not hesitate to contact the conference host Mike Dunn at mdunn(AT)music.ua.edu or myself at henne003(AT)bama.ua.edu.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing as many as you as possible at the S.R.T.E.C.

Jill Hennen

Follow Ups: