Re: Baltimore Brass

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike Milnarik on February 11, 2004 at 21:34:14:

In Reply to: Baltimore Brass posted by will black on February 11, 2004 at 16:53:14:

I've always had good luck with Dave Fedderly and Mike Russo (when Mike was with Brasswind as well.)

I have done most of my business with Mr. Fedderly through email and haven't had a problem.

One thing to keep in mind, Mr. Fedderly is a highly regarded professional tuba player and is also the tuba instructor at Juilliard in NYC. If you email Mr. Fedderly directly you may not get an immediate response because he's got other obligations. In this regard, Mr. Fedderly has hired a highly knowledgable tuba person, Mike Russo, and staff to help take care of business. So if you email Mr. Fedderly directly and don't get a quick enough response, definitely call them. Someone is there during their regular business hours to help you, and in my experience with professionals, such as BBC, if the person you speak with can't answer your questions, they'll let you know when someone will be around to help you, or will have them return your call when they get in.

My .02 for what it's worth.

Good luck!

Mike Milnarik

Follow Ups: