Re: Baltimore Brass

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David Fedderly on February 11, 2004 at 21:50:08:

In Reply to: Baltimore Brass posted by will black on February 11, 2004 at 16:53:14:

Dear Listers,

I do lurk on the BBS several times a day.

First let me apologize to the lister and others that did not have a good experience with the Baltimore Brass Co. I also want to thank all of you that have said kind things and have been in touch with us over the years. Some contacted us for advice and others for products we offer. As many of you know BBC started out in my basement in 1992. Today the most important thing that I talk to both Mike Russo and Albert Houde about is the quality of our service and communication with players and their families. If there is someone that falls short in that it is me. With my family obligations, the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra still a 52 week season (so far), most Mondays in NY teaching at the Juilliard School, practicing and trying to run the Baltimore Brass Co. I do at times get over extended. With my schedule there are days when I am in the store all day and of course days that I never get there. For this I apologize.

However Mike Russo is at the store 9:30-4:30 everyday except for Sunday when we are closed. Albert Houde our repairman and french horn person is scheduled same hours Tuesdays thru Saturday. March 1st we will be adding another person to our staff. We try very hard to keep the same level of service as we continue to grow thanks to you all. I can't begin to express my gratitude to both Mike and Albert for the great work they do at BBC. I hope those that may have not had the experience they hoped for will give us another shot. On the other hand there are several wonderful dealers and shops out there from whom you have to pick.

Thank you for listening.
Sincerely,
David , sure am glad Rick Denney likes his new B&S F tuba, Fedderly

Follow Ups: