Re: Kalison or Cerveny F tuber

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom Brekhus on January 08, 2000 at 00:36:36:

In Reply to: Kalison or Cerveny F tuber posted by Jason on January 08, 2000 at 00:03:10:

I know that the last time I looked, both the Kalison and Cerveney tubas were available for purchase at the Tuba Exchange....let me just say that I have no experience dealing with the Tuba Exchange....I just know that since they sell both the Kalison and Cerveny lines, it seems logical that they should be able to provide you with specific information on either instrument.

The only thing that I will say in regards to the Tuba Exchange is that Vince refuses to discuss details and prices of horns via email...everytime I emailed for information, I was asked to call the store for more information...(maybe this procedure is normal, but it is what I noticed about the Tuba Exchange) I know that Dave Fedderly at Baltimore Brass Co. is excellent (I have dealt with him) about answering ANY questions you may have regarding instruments both by email and by telephone. I KNOW that Mr. Fedderly sells new Cerveney horns in his store, but I'm not sure about Kalison.

I know that was REAL helpful, but I thought that you could be interested?!?!?!

Thanks,

Tom

Follow Ups: