Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone go to or know about ucf??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sage One Unmasked -- Joe Baker on January 25, 2000 at 09:08:32:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone go to or know about ucf?? posted by A Guy in CA on January 24, 2000 at 21:03:23:

This is a scream. I fully expected to have people disagree with me, and that would certainly be fine. There are a large number of folks on this list who, one way or another, get a paycheck from Uncle Sugar, and any notion of taxes being too high was bound to bring disagreement. But you call ME insecure??? I've stated my opinions politely and respectfully, and had all manner of nutty attacks on my character.

So, quit defending myself.... There are four things I will defend with my very life without even stopping to think about it: my faith, my family, my freedom and my good name. I'm not ABOUT to let a couple of cyber-thugs frighten me away by making stuff up about me. By the way, GuyNCA, why do you not suggest to Dave that he stop the ad hominum attacks. Do you have a problem with free speech, too? I'm not accusing, just asking.

I invite anyone who can find any of what Dave 'perceives' in my posts to explain where they see it. The attacks are untrue, unfounded, and insulting.

Follow Ups: