Re: Re: Re: Instrument stands

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on January 11, 2002 at 14:49:31:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Instrument stands posted by Lew on January 11, 2002 at 12:57:39:

I will not get a 24J or 25J, if I can not have it mounted hanging in rails under the roof, heavy canon-shell-style. (Transports to be undertaken by the neighbourtown tank regiment),

With the supplement of an electro-hydraulic devise it should also be possible to lift the 3th partial literally on the fly (sorry for using that secretive P-word once more).

Klaus

I have quite a number of K&M stands for low brasses. I would never trust my bass bones in Bb and G to anything else. For my euph I use the smaller tuba stand with the arms slightly adjusted towards each other. For my my Besson 981 Eb and for my York Master BBb I use the large tuba stands, with the YM challenging its specimen quite closely to its limits. The Conn 26K Eb has a K&M stand as well, whereas the 40K BBb sits on its Wenger chair. For my B&H Imperial Bb and Kanstul Custom G baritones I use the K&M stands that in a symbolical way fit me the best: the crooked version.

Follow Ups: