Getzen G-50 For Sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian on January 19, 2003 at 22:37:04:

I have a Getzen G-50 CC tuba for sale in Baton Rouge, LA. It is the traditional G-50, modeled after the CB-50. It is silver plated, has a 4+1 valve configuration, and comes with two 5th valve slide extenders. The horn is approximately 4 years old and I am the only owner. I have taken excellent care of the horn as there are only a few small dents in the bottom bow and only normal wear and tear on the plating. This is an excellent horn for all-around playing and could be used in solo, chamber, band, and orchestra work. The only reason I'm selling it is because my goals require that I play a larger horn. This horn retails at close to $7,500 with case and mouthpiece, but I am only asking $6,800; including an Altiere gig bag(with bonnet) and a gold plated Conn Helleberg mouthpiece. The buyer will have to pay shipping from Baton Rouge, LA, unless driving distances are reasonable, and of course a grace period will be allowed for trying out the horn. Please email me at bgalli1(AT)lsu.edu or give me a call in the evenings at (225)772-9535. This horn is in popular demand and is a great college horn, so if you are interested, contact me soon.

Follow Ups: