Re: What REALLY happened in Boston

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by An Open Challenge on January 29, 2003 at 00:50:21:

In Reply to: What REALLY happened in Boston posted by Douglas Yeo on January 28, 2003 at 23:24:00:

I am going to take a wild chance here and say that Mr. Yeo will look back on this to see the response to his post, it's just human nature to to see a groups reaction to a statement. So, this is an open challenge to you, Mr Yeo. If you feel that this board is misused, I say it is a few that ruin it for the many. EDUCATE THOSE OF US who use this board for just that purpose by answering the following questions in no uncertain terms.

1. What were you looking for in the next Principal Tuba Player of the BSO?

2. Did equipment factor into your decision at all?

3. What were the prevailing strengths and weaknesses of the candidates, musically and technically?

4. List three things that every young player who aspires to be in the one of the Top 5 orchestras needs to concentrate on to assure them of having a chance of being heard.

5. What was the one thing you heard from Mike Roylance that made you choose him over the other incredibly qualified individuals.

Now is your chance to be heard. The ball is in your court.

Chuck"sorry my name didn't fit in the cut line and who refuses unconditionally to post anonymously" Jackson

Follow Ups: