Re: Re: Re: What should i do?!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jacob on January 08, 2004 at 21:23:25:

In Reply to: Re: Re: What should i do?! posted by TubaRay on January 08, 2004 at 21:09:33:

The thing is, this is essentially the only time I am really concerned bout injury, and I wasn't until i got injured to be honest.

Once I get all region, and possibly all state out of the way I wouldn't "mind" being injured, I mean ya it'll be annoying but it'll just be a few days off of band and such. The only time I may get a lil ancy is near a concert, especially if I end up doing some solo pieces for it this year, but besides that this would be the only time i'd ask to take off for safety reason.

only other time would be if the band is goin somewhere, and i'll be gone for practice which hes alreayd told meisnt' a problem since he has done it with the other person whos in band and soccer already.. just band and soccer to her, soccer may even be more important to her then band.... and her suggestion is just to play but I dont' think she really understands what I "could" do at regions this year if im not injured, she'll be happy to just make it.

Follow Ups: