Re: case for Besson comp. euphonium

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bloke on January 10, 2004 at 08:18:46:

In Reply to: case for Besson comp. euphonium posted by Robert Simmons on January 09, 2004 at 23:32:32:

I've successfully taken (new) Weril euphonium cases, removed an interior (side) foam rubber pad, put the upholstery (formerly covering the pad) back in place for good looks + at least minimal padding on the side, and fit a Willson 2900 in that Weril case.

Since I could easily adapt it to fit a Willson 2900, I would imagine adapting that same case to a Besson would be every bit as easy - if not easier.

Long distance, if you decide to buy one of these (from me), please don't expect me to do the interior adapting (if required).

1/ I won't have your instrument here to try in the case.
2/ The case won't originate from here anyway.

You can email me for a quote. I should be able to have a price by Monday, which will include shipping. Credit cards are not a problem. Again, you may or may not be required to pull out some upholstery and put it back in. If you aren't handy at "lookin' and knowin' what's needed" nor at runnin' a hot glue gun, this may not be for you.

If your budget resembles something like "under $100", there's no need to contact me.

regards,

-Joe

Follow Ups: