Re: Re: Re: What's wrong with St. Petersburg Tubas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gaz on July 09, 2000 at 10:56:47:

In Reply to: Re: Re: What's wrong with St. Petersburg Tubas posted by Eric on July 04, 2000 at 07:17:54:

Its morons like you who have nothing better to do with your time than to write stupid posts like the one you just wrote. Why do you care so much about what I wrote or think of this guy using a certain tuba. I thought the guy sounded a little insecure about the tuba he was using so I thought that maybe he should get on and just play it and enjoy it.
Pinheads like you worry about what mouthpiece or tuba and what bore size and cup size and if Bobo used it or Deck or Jacobs or whoever and don't give a flying flagpole about just shutting the hell up and playing. You obviously have a problem with people not offering useful info, great but GET STUFFED if your going to be an a-hole about it.
How can you or I be Jacobs' determining factor in what tuba he gets. Any info you offer him over this post will very superficial anyway.Your not his teacher and your not there with him.
So, get stuffed get a life and leave posts alone
And those of you who want to reply to my harshness, thanks. But I don't understand how you can benefit from this forum with constant talk on superficial aspects of tuba playing and music. Just play the bloody instrument.

Follow Ups: