Re: Re: What do you want out of a music store???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chuck Jackson on July 25, 2000 at 22:17:43:

In Reply to: Re: What do you want out of a music store??? posted by Joe S. on July 25, 2000 at 19:29:31:

Joe, I have been having a devil of a time finding a suitable mp for my Zeiss F. It is a great solo horn, but the Standard Helleberg I use(Conn) seems to lack the zip(an arbitrary term) to the sound I imagine a solo F tuba to sound like. I know this is a tough question, but can you compare this mp a Conn Small Helleberg? Are there any similarities? I would be willing to try anything right now. I have fairly thin, broad chops, not that that makes too much different, but I find I can't play the reall "cushy" type rims as well as the "bity" ones. Thank you Doctor for listening to my woes, send me a bill. Hope all Is well. BTW, I put your briefcase tag on my briefcase and actually had someone in the Atlanta airport say they had done business. They didn't spew invective, so I guess business is good. Sorry, didn't get the name. Gary Russell sends his best, he vaguely remembers you. Nice guy, though!!!!

Follow Ups: