Re: Re: why play wagner?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by gc-macfish on July 04, 2002 at 15:18:29:

In Reply to: Re: why play wagner? posted by question on July 04, 2002 at 14:34:17:

end- thanks for this tantilizing post guys.
Yes someone has caught on to the fact that I am trying to rouse argument but it is because of a specific opinion that was posed i.e. the opinion was the one I just posted under the title name as gc. I just needed to see what the general consis of the tuba comunity was on this topic. Also it is very useful for me to practice argueing in writtin form. I am coming clean now. This is infact a self proposed assignment to et better at critical thinking and writting. gc is not a person just an argument that someone posed to me a couple days ago.
Thanks for your time and thoughts and very useful arguments. I was worried that there might be an overwhelming general naivity regarding this type of thought.
feel free to criticize but I have learned a great deal and without this lack of identity I do not believe there could have been such a dirrect line of argument.
Thanks again
Mac Fish
p.s. I hope who ever found me will be so kind as to take their concerns up with me in person or through email.

Follow Ups: