Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Monettes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 3-Center on July 09, 2002 at 15:52:44:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Monettes posted by Not to mention... on July 09, 2002 at 14:20:26:

I agree that the spelling/grammer/capitalization issues can annoy. Maybe offenders might consider taking a typing class. It's called "keyboarding" now and can really help you guys compete in a digital world. Might also get you a few paying gigs typing term papers (for the college kiddee's). This board has been a great daily read but the nit-pickers and general wise-asses tend to wiz in the intellectual pool of knowledge provided.

Stop Peeing in the Gene Pool.

It's not the horn stupid, it's you. Practice more. Practice on different instruments. Learn to read music. Finding the right horn/mouthpiece is a subjective thing. We're not all blessed with tons of cash to buy several horns and mouthpieces, but somehow we all get by. Professional Tubist is a rare job description. Consider becoming a teacher. Consider having either a double major or a legitimate minor. A starving tubist is a sad sight indeed. It's so nice to pick up the beer tab. The "professional" tubists I've met never really "toot" their own horns. Learn some humility.

Just my 3-Cents. Initially my two and a friend lent me a cent...

Follow Ups: