Re: Re: Re: Re: Mirafone 186 for sale - great condition

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aubrey Foard on July 29, 2002 at 23:01:11:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Mirafone 186 for sale - great condition posted by Dan C. on July 29, 2002 at 20:19:25:

Hi,

You've never met Ryan and you think there's a sliver of a chance he made some flame attacks, so you choose to accuse him outright of being 'not very nice'? I'm sorry, but I don't understand how you can attack someone you've never talked to, never had a decent conversation with, much less met before. Besides, we're all human; we all make mistakes. I haven't met hime either, but I've talked to him a few times on the phone and he's done a great deal to advise me on my move to a new school. And he's a VERY nice person. No, I'm not trying to defend him, and yes I recognize your right to free speech, but you'll be doing everyone a favor if you keep your entirely groundless comments to yourself. ESPECIALLY when it has to do with someone's reputation. Consider that there are many many people who read these messages every day, and already some of them have formed negative opinions of YOU for making such a baseless attack.

Thanks,
Aubrey

Follow Ups: