Re: Re: Re: Mirafone 186 for sale - great condition

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan Malcore on July 30, 2002 at 00:48:08:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Mirafone 186 for sale - great condition posted by Klaus on July 29, 2002 at 19:50:57:

I guess the thing that bothers me most about your post is that you're asking for a board that allows discussion, but at the same time, doesn't allow a poster the freedom to set his own price. I'm all for quality discussion, that's why I come to this BBS, but I just don't see much quality in the "you're dreaming" post, or in the post from "arithmetic," who found it necessary insult Ryan's intelligence. I'm pretty sure Ryan had a pretty solid grasp of the math before this guy decided to write it all out for him. As far as I'm concerned, if Ryan wants to set his price at $5200, great. Not that I'm a big fan of how he handled some of the posts, but it would have been nice to have seen a little more respect for him in the first place. Is there a reason that he has to be disrespected just so that he brings his price in line with the "concensus?" Let's keep ourselves from feeling too good about being a board with "a healthy story of puncturing inflated askings," or, as I'm seeing it, a board with a healthy history of disrespecting people who set their prices higher than we'd like to see.

Dan

Follow Ups: