Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mirafone 186 for sale - great condition

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by earache on July 30, 2002 at 16:04:04:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mirafone 186 for sale - great condition posted by Ear Man on July 30, 2002 at 13:47:30:

First off, this isn't Dan C. Second, I didn't say that I didn't like him. I said that I knew about a dozen other people who don't like him. Third, your bashing is based on your opinion of someone whom you have never met nor talked to, so heed your own advise. If this bothers you so much, then why don't you just keep yourself from clicking your mouse over posts that may offend you. Forth, Dan said that he never met this guy, and "doesn't seem nice". That in itself is an accurate view. If dozens of people you know say that there is a really great guy/gal that they know, then it is applicable to say that this individual "seems nice". So why don't you do us all a favor and go jump on a bicycle with the seat missing.
And finally if this post is enough to make you attack my playing abilities even though they are unknown to you, then just know that I am making over $125,000 a year playing the tuba.

Follow Ups: