Stuff for Sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay Hahs on July 06, 2003 at 20:13:00:

Hi all,

Its been awhile since I have last posted. Hope everyone is well.
I have been doing some summer cleaning and I'm finally starting to organize a HUGE lot of tuba music that I bought about a year ago when my tuba prof. retired. So far these items are up for sale:

Frackenpohl: Brass Duo for French Horn or Baritone and Tuba. Includes the score (with F. Horn and tuba shown) and individual parts for tuba and baritone - Good condition $8.00

Torchinsky: Vol. 5 Tchaikovsky - Very Good - No writing $10.00

Rubank Supplementary Studies for Tuba - Like New $3.00

Kopprasch: Bk. 2 of 60 Studies (35-60). Old Version w/ green cover, all german - good cond. $5.00

Tyrell: 40 Advanced Studies - Like New $10.00

P. Bona: Complete Method For Rythmical Articulation (Treble Clef) - Like New $10.00

Voxman: Concert and Contest Collection for Eb and BBb Bass - Complete Set (Piano w/ tuba and tuba solo part) - Like New $6.00

Alec Wilder: Ten Trios for Tubas - Like New $6.00

William Presser: Suite for Three Tubas - Very Good cond. $4.00

William Presser: Suite for Six Tubas - Very Good cond. $10.00

Cassel and Gearhart: Trumpet Sessions for 2, 3, and 4 trumpets - Good cond. $4.00

Desire Dondeyne: 5 Pieces Courtes for Tuba en Ut or Saxhorn Basse en Sib (French Import?) - Like New $4.00 (range is d below staff to middle c)

Lennie Niehaus: A Christmas Jazz Medley for Baritone/Tuba Quartet - Like New $9.00

Please add $4.00 for Priority Shipping for up to 4 of the above, add $1.00 every piece/book after that

OR...Total above = $89 plus shipping...Buy it all for $85.00 with priority shipping included.

I totaled this pieces new to be about 135.00 plus shipping, so $50 off seems fair to me!

I also have a King 18 mouthpiece in very nice cond. Shank is perfectly round, and still shines. I had bought it used for a student, who then decided to get a Conn instead. Comes in a Brasswind leather? snap closure pouch $20, shipping included or Best Offer

I prefer Money Order, but check is okay as long as you don't mind me waiting for it to clear.

If you are looking for something, let me know...I may have an extra copy or something that is not of intrest to me. I still have lots of sorting to do!

Please e-mail any questions, etc, instead of responding to this post. I will update this post as things are gone.

All the best,

Jay Hahs

Follow Ups: