Music, Stuff for Sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay Hahs on July 07, 2003 at 15:07:16:

Hate to clutter, but I figured it was easier to read if I put this info. into a new thread. The Frackenpohl and the Wilder and again available. The lot can be had for $65 with shipping included, or buy individually for price listed and shipping will be added at end. I will listen to reasonable offers for the lot as well.
Here's the list:

Frackenpohl: Brass Duo for French Horn or Baritone and Tuba. Includes the score (with F. Horn and tuba shown) and individual parts for tuba and baritone - Good condition $8.00

Rubank Supplementary Studies for Tuba - Like New $3.00

Kopprasch: Bk. 2 of 60 Studies (35-60). Old Version w/ green cover, all german - good cond. $5.00

Tyrell: 40 Advanced Studies - Like New $10.00

P. Bona: Complete Method For Rythmical Articulation (Treble Clef) - Like New $10.00

Voxman: Concert and Contest Collection for Eb and BBb Bass - Complete Set (Piano w/ tuba and tuba solo part) - Like New $6.00

Alec Wilder: Ten Trios for Tubas - Like New $6.00

William Presser: Suite for Three Tubas - Very Good cond. $4.00

William Presser: Suite for Six Tubas - Very Good cond. $10.00

Cassel and Gearhart: Trumpet Sessions for 2, 3, and 4 trumpets - Good cond. $4.00

Desire Dondeyne: 5 Pieces Courtes for Tuba en Ut or Saxhorn Basse en Sib (French Import?) - Like New $4.00 (range is d below staff to middle c)

Hunsberger: The Remington Warm-Up Studies - Like New - $8.00

Please add $4.00 for Priority Shipping for up to 4 of the above, add $1.00 every piece/book after that. I will ship via first class with delivery confirmation for $2.50 for up to 4 pieces.

Also available:

King 18 Mouthpiece: Lower Price: $15.00 with shipping included or B.O.
Seiko DM-20 Metronone: Lower Price: $8.00 with shipping included or B.O.

Thanks again SC for letting me clear up the clutter in my office, and letting me post this message!

Jay Hahs

Follow Ups: