Re: Re: Best lip balm/chapstick?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by a friend on July 15, 2003 at 21:46:03:

In Reply to: Re: Best lip balm/chapstick? posted by Dr. Tischner on July 13, 2003 at 20:10:20:

your methods of delivery for your bad advice and good advice are so similar that it's often difficult to tell whether or not you're being serious.

Here's a point to ponder: young tubists with sincere problems come here and search the archives for advice. Those who aren't familliar with your jovial nature might not know that "some" of your advice needs to be taken with a grain of salt. While you hate seeing others give medical advise, there are those who cringe at the sight of someone taking lightly the inquiry of a curious young tubist.

...and if you WERE being serious- well, I guess my reaction would be the same as it was when I read your 'advice' encouraging tubists to develop "multiple overlapping embouchures" (SERIOUSLY??!?!?). Either way, I don't mean to criticize.. it's just that you remind me of my grandmother, who always has an opinion to share- or rather, always comes up with an opinion to share, on the spot.

cheers!

Follow Ups: