Re: Re: Re: Improv

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe S. on June 23, 1999 at 22:51:34:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Improv posted by John Hreha on June 23, 1999 at 21:48:20:

E-mail me the exact specified chord changes for each of the twelve bars (Just twelve bars?...Just one time through the chord changes?) Here is an example of a (sort-of) standard "blues" progression (they can vary, of course), and this is the FORMAT that I would like for you to email in (but I want the exact SPECIFIED chord changes for YOUR piece. Look at YOUR music.)>>>>

/F.../Bb.../F.../F.F7./Bb.../Bb.B-dim./F.../F.D7./Gm..G7/C7.../A7.D7./Gmin.C7./(F)

Also, tell me name of the most difficult solo piece or etude that you have mastered. I will not push your limit, but I would like to know it.

NOTE: If you like, you can just play a "string bass"-style bass line for your solo. Let me know whether you want your solo to be melodic, a bass line, or maybe a combination.
>>>>Also, if a bass line will do, the bass player in the band can COMPLETELY help you with this.<<<<

If I end up writing you a 12-bar solo, I will probably snap a pic. of it on the Sony digital, Post it on the web, and e-mail you the link.

Follow Ups: