Re: PLEASE FRIENDS, READ THIS(?? on future)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Randy Mac on June 12, 2000 at 10:36:59:

In Reply to: PLEASE FRIENDS, READ THIS(?? on future) posted by Kevin Eckelkamp on June 11, 2000 at 18:17:56:

This topic always reminds me of a John Lennon song that Richard Dryfuss sings to his deaf son in Mr. Hollands Opus. The kicker line is,"Life is what happens while we are making other plans". Keep seeking out advice and live your life. Next year you may decide to do or be something else. If your going to commit to something learn as much about it as you can before you make up your mind. I have a couple friends who went to Red Wing and only two still do repairs the other make alot more money doing custom body work on cars. Things change and the best lesson you can learn is how to adapt to change. This lesson is a hard one to pratice especially as you get older and comfortable (lazy). Some people do a funeral durg through forty hours of hell to get to 16 hours passionate fun. "cliche", It's all what you make it. My CO in the USMC D&B gave us all coffee mugs one Christmas that said " If it's to be....It's up to Me! It sounds goofy but is so true...besides after I washed it a couple times it started to look like "If it's to be....It's up to Mel". "Inide Joke" Mel was the XO of the D&B at the time. Good day and good journey and play Tubas...as many as you can get your hands on!!
Randy Mac

Follow Ups: