Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Discussion enjoyed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rob on June 15, 2000 at 07:09:30:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Discussion enjoyed posted by Klaus on June 15, 2000 at 03:11:28:

Good post, Klaus. I also think it's unethical as a businessman (or professional for that matter) to "stand around a watercooler and let it all fly". Unless it's a horn they're trying to push, it seems to be open season. Doctors refrain from expressing their true feelings about a patient's condition when they could be overheard by someone else possibly suffering from the same malady.

This post is also directed to "A Guy from CA" who felt some necessity in the first place to tatoo an instrument with his indelible stamp of disapproval without even playing the horn. Funny, we haven't heard from the professional whom A Guy in CA got his information from. Maybe it's because he is a professional. There are many horns I would have liked to had a chance to play and make a decision as to quality myself, but Guys from CA et. al. feel they have a more innate sense of quality, and therefore have taken it upon themselves to do the work for me without my solicitation.

This is why a majority of these posts here should be taken with a splash of sodium chloride.

Yours,

Rob

Follow Ups: