Large Conn Sousaphone Bell Wanted

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe S. on June 17, 2000 at 21:14:55:

Yep, I've asked before. I'm not lookin' for a gift. I have $$$, and the first "$" is NOT a "1".
If you have a large-body Conn sousaphone bell, but have been "holdin' on to it just in case you need it"...you need it NOW - to sell to ME. E-mail me with your price. I am likely to say "yes".

This would be a 20K or 38K bell with the over 7" collar diameter without any cracks nor patches, but dents and creases are acceptable. I probably would prefer to pay a little less if its surface is badly pitted, or if the collar is badly bent, but I will still shell out good dough. I care not what color it is.

If anyone needs any RECORDING bells, I have a few...I'm not sure which ones without looking up in the "vault", maybe Mirafone, Buescher, Martin, King. Various prices, depending on desirability/condition.

If any of you are band directors and need a few decent fiber sousas FAST, right now I have a Conn 36K, a Reynolds, and a Selmer that are all in beautiful shape. I have some good used cases, too, if needed. My "overhaul-able by marching season" brass sousaphones are all spoken for, but I can accept orders for a few to be delivered in the spring. (a satin-silver Conn 14K, a King, and a "jumbo" King to be restored)

Follow Ups: