price lists

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tubastore.com on June 19, 2000 at 11:35:20:

Hello, Charlie Krause here at the new www.Tubastore.com and soon to come Pro tuba shop in the DFW area. The Pro shop will be located between Regal Row and Mockingbird on the south frontage road on the Carpenter Freeway going toward downtown Dallas. Its about a 20 to 25 minute drive from DFW airport. Call if you need any information.
Just got moved back to Texas and have orders on the way. If anyone needs prices on our tubas and euphoniums till the website gets up and running which will be soon, I can email you an excel file. If you need a price on a specific tuba or euphonium, give me a call or email me here and I will get it to you as soon as possible.
We will also be carrying the new Conn 52 and 56 models and will start having them by the end of July to end of August.
We will match prices on all tubas we stock but you have to call so I can check the details and the serial numbers on the tuba you are interested in. I can dropship some now and especially on the euphoniums that are here in the states.

email is charliekrause(AT)brookmays.com
phone is 800-421-6090 X81926

Follow Ups: