Re: Tubas for Sale -- Father's Day Edition

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joseph Felton on June 12, 2003 at 10:04:32:

In Reply to: Tubas for Sale -- Father's Day Edition posted by Billy M. on June 11, 2003 at 23:47:51:

I have two hard cases for sale. One was designed for the PT-15 F tuba and the other for the PT-6 CC tuba. Both are in good condition and will fit a horn of similar dimension with little or no adjustments. The PT-6 case *will* fit a miraphone 186 or most any other horn up to about 40.5" (possibble as much as 41.5" if you don't mind a very tight squeeze)tall. The PT-15 ought to fit most any sized(as long as its not too wide) tuba up to about 38" or 38.5"(tight squeeze) tall. Take a look at the pictures in the link below. Take note of the pull down menu to see the second page of pictures. The little boy is my nephew and future CSO tubist. The ugly guy is me and the two women are my sister and mother. I'm asking $300 OBO but at this point I really just want to sell them. They are just collecting dust. So.. go out and buy yourself a nice shiny tuba and then drop me a line for a deal on a hard case and save yourself some money on good cases.

Follow Ups: