Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Emergency Aud. Music (Just needed help)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by calmeapple on March 03, 2002 at 22:41:18:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Emergency Aud. Music (Just needed help) posted by Mike S. on March 03, 2002 at 17:31:16:

Well Mike... I don't call myself that because it's more typing than I'd really like to do before I even start the message. And as far as the whole curious thingey goes, I've been on the board for a while, not as much as some but a while, and ya wanna know how many individuals I have seen post with the name "Curious"? Including you, that would be a big fat TWO. I didn't have any clue that you were the one posting under curious this time. I'm really sorry about that. And I'm not trying to get a point across by calling people names. It was just an observation related to my last encounter with the last "Curious". And, I'll have to work on my exaggeration as far as the Bashing thingey goes. I mean, That was more of a whisper over the shoulder in a classroom telling another student not to say something to a teacher 'cause of the possibility of detention (no offense to Sean. The guy's great). I probably should have emailed that part to Scott. My bad, and my bad all-round ('Specially with the spelling).

Regards,

Callmeapple

Follow Ups: