Re: Re: Re: Re: Roger Bobo 2 Songs Recording???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve C on March 21, 2002 at 02:25:00:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Roger Bobo 2 Songs Recording??? posted by nappy on March 21, 2002 at 00:23:47:

Is that not why we are allowed to rent books, magezines, videos, tapes and CDs in many Libraries? We don't pay for their use (unless of course we don't turn them in on time). And I KNOW someone will say something like "someone bought them", well, so did someone when you get the MP3 the ripped from THEIR CD. Common, Mark just wants something to use as a referance, I'm sure he'd check out a CD from a Library if he could, and if he liked the CD, he would probably run it through his stereo and make a copy of it on a tape. Then he just stole the recording...And don't tell me you never swapped a CD or a tape and copied it. When you do, you take hard earned money from the artist who rightfully deserves it (hmm...Sounds like a low-tech Napster to me).
All I'm trying to say is he's not trying to get it for enjoyment, so give the guy a little break (or maybe even a bit of help), he just needs something to use as a study-guide.

Follow Ups: